Triton ATV128 3-place ATV Trailer
ATV128 is the big brother to the ATV88. These super-light trailers tow beautifully. The ATV128 handles three full-size quads. With Johnson’s aluminum wheel chocks you can carry 6-8 dirt bikes on this trailer.
Loading and unloading your ATVs is a breeze. They can be loaded from the side or the back: just pull out the aluminum ramp that’s stored in the back of the trailer, under the deck in a rattle-free, lockable storage rack. Set the ramp on the side rail and drive your ATV up the ramp.
The extruded aluminum side rails have integrated slots with sliding tie-downs that can be moved and secured into any position – front to back. The deck is marine grade plywood that comes with a lifetime warranty against de-lamination.
- Welded aluminum frame
- Aluminum loading ramp (stores under-deck in special slide-in holder)
- Aluminum tie downs (6 each)
- 20.5 x 10″ tires with heavy duty wheel hubs and bearings
- 2″ ball coupler and folding tongue jack
- Torsion axles for smooth ride
- E-Z Lube grease system built into axles
- Sealed lights with shock-proof lenses
- Marine grade plywood deck
79″ wide deck
12′ 8″ long deck
1/2″ thick marine grade plywood deck
10″ steel wheels & tires
2″ ball coupler
520 lb. empty weight, 2,575 lb. carrying capacity